We love Zucchini! Both Green & Yellow are great for this recipe!
4–5 small or medium zucchini
about 2 Tablespoons olive oil
Salt, pepper and garlic powder- to taste (we skipped the garlic powder, garlic infused olive oil will also work)
¾ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
Fresh parsley leaves-chopped
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F and line rimmed cookie sheet with aluminum foil. 2. Cut each zucchini into quarters lengthwise and arrange onto cookie sheet3. Brush zucchini generously with olive oil.
3. Brush zucchini generously with olive oil.
4. Sprinkle with salt, pepper and garlic powder to taste.
5. Sprinkle grated Parmesan on top of zucchini.
6. Finally, sprinkle chopped parsley. 7. Bake at 350 F for about 13-15 minutes (until tender), then adjust oven rack on top position and broil the zucchini for 2-3 minutes until
8. Parmesan is golden brown. 9. Serve warm.
These are the perfect side dish for any meal, also can add any spices you enjoy. Maybe make it spicy!?